One day Satan and Jesus were having a conversation.
Satan had just departed from the Garden of Eden, and he was gloating and boasting.
“Yes, sir, I just caught a World full of people down there. I set me a trap and used a little bait. I knew they couldn’t resist. Got ‘em all!”
“What are you going to do with them?” Jesus asked.
Satan replied, “Oh, I’m gonna have fun! I’m gonna teach them how to marry and divorce each other, how to hate and abuse each other, how to drink and smoke and curse. I’m gonna teach them how to invent guns and bombs and kill each other. I’m really gonna have fun!”
“And what will you do when you get done with them?” Jesus asked.
“Oh, I’ll kill ‘em,” Satan glared proudly.
“How much do you want for them?” Jesus asked
“Oh, you don’t want those people. They ain’t no good. See, you’ll take them and they’ll just hate you. They’ll spit on you, curse you then kill you. You don’t want those people!!”
“How much?” He asked again.
Satan looked at Jesus and sneered, “All your blood, tears, and your life.”
Jesus said without hesitation, “DONE!”
Then He paid the price.
- Isn’t it funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the World’s going to Hell?
- Isn’t it funny how someone can say “I believe in God” out and still follow Satan?
- Isn’t it funny how you can re-post a thousand jokes through blogs and they spread like wildfire, but when you start posting messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing?
- Isn’t it funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me.
- I pray, for everyone who re-posts this, they will be blessed by God in a way special for them
- If You Love God… And, are not ashamed of all the marvelous things HE has done for you…
Re-post this as: “Read only if you have time for God.”