Sunday, June 6, 2010

An awe inspiring experience...Thank U Lord :)


O-Access Presenter Search, was so inspiring to see the amount of talent there at the castings, and I also met people whom i love so much. The ambience was peaceful, Godly and serene. Judges were cool. Made Top 2, which i'm really proud of as i am very different and have a unique&strong sense of being  African. So the fact that i even went that far, was humbling and brave from the producers behalf.I thank you. Congrats to *Dineo!!*:)x . I'm sure everyone will agree who auditioned that it was an honour to be there and a pleasure. Wow! Amazing,Beautiful& Proudly African x

I escpecially learnt during this journey to continue to be true to who i am. And that being different and yourself is a good thing, because no one can do you, better than yourself.:)And God will place you in the right place at the right time, where you can just be who you are.

I read an amazing quote on Rev.Run twitter, can't remember exactly how it went, but it was something along the lines of (remix lol). "They laugh at me because i am different, I laugh at them because they are the same"

BE YOU!
&Stay Mnandi, Much love Nandi xx :)

Dineo(left) and myself(right) :)

I shmaak SA Blogs, sorted with Amatomu.com

No comments: